Membership Registration Forms
For a complete summary of all permission forms, please reference A Troop Leader's Guide to Permissions.
Complete the following forms annually with your troop.
Permission Form 2020-2021 - REQUIRED. Permission for girls to
attend troop meetings and basic troop outings. Leader brings to all
Girl Scout activities.
- Cookie Permission Form 2020-2021 - This form must be completed for girls to participate in the cookie program each year. This form is kept on file in the council office. (Must be submitted by December 1!)
- Ways You Can Help - Optional form for parents and guardians to state how they can assist and support the troop.
- Vehicle Information Form - Required when a volunteer is driving girls to or from activities. Leader & drivers keep copies of the form for each driver.
These forms are completed on an as-needed basis.
- Overnights or Extended Trips Permission Form - Must be submitted to leader for each girl attending an overnight or extended trip. Reminder, when planning an overnight or extended trip, leaders must submit a Special Activity Application (online or hardcopy) to GSSI four weeks in advance for approval.
- Sensitive Issues Permission Form - Before covering any sensitive issue, either within or beyond the scope of the Girl Scout program resources, the troop adult volunteer must obtain council approval. Parents/Guardians should also be aware of the content of program before it is presented to the girls. Therefore, written approval by a parent/guardian is required for each girl to participate in any sensitive issue program or activity.
- Annual Permission Form 2020-2021 - REQUIRED. Permission for girls to attend troop meetings and basic troop outings. Leader brings to all Girl Scout activities.
Safety Procedures & Forms
Troop Activity Resources
- Activity Roster
- Special Activity Application (Printable)
- Special Activity Application (Online)
- Request Activity Insurance
Community Partner Programs
- Spring 2021 Program Guide Downloadable
- Spring 2021 Program Guide (Web version-Mobile friendly)
- Community Partner Program Summary
Activity Resources for Leaders
- Request New Bank Account
to Change Bank Account Signers
- Checking Account Information Form - Completed when a new bank account has been opened or a change has been made to a bank account.
- Group Finance Report - All Girl Scout Member Groups (troops, clusters, day camps, service units, etc.) must submit this finance report, along with copies of 12 monthly bank statements, to GSSI by July 30 each year.
Girl & Adult Awards
Recognition and Certificate Request -For girl and adult awards
Individual Girl Awards
- Community Service Bar Application
- Add-a-Friend Patch Application
- Journey Summit Award Application
- Service to Girl Scouting Bar Application
- Bronze Award Guidelines
- Bronze Award Final Report
- Silver Award Guidelines
- Silver Award Proposal
- Silver Award Final Report
- Gold Award Guidelines
- Gold Award Online Application
Volunteer Resource Guides