Program Online Request: For troop leaders who would like to request a specific program for the GSSI Program Guide.
On Your Own
Sometimes schedules don’t work out – never fear! There are plenty of resources for you and your troop to access on your own!
Community Partner Online Request: Submit this request if your business would like to partner with GSSI for Girl Scout program offerings and other opportunities.
Anytime Programs 2019
Keeping Up with Dance Studio
Program Title: Girl Scout Dance & Fitness Badge Workshops
Age Level: K-12
What: Each class is one-hour long including a 10-minute break. Each class will focus on dance while meeting the specific requirements for some badges: Brownie Dancer, Junior Staying Fit, and Cadette Good Sportsmanship. Max amount 15 girls.
When: Anytime program; call to schedule a time and date!
Where: 4944 State Route 261 Newburgh, IN 47630
Cost: $10 per girl; add $5 per girl, if including cost of badge.
Contact: Shemeka Ware, owner: email@example.com,
Program Title: Art in the Outdoors - Outdoor Art Maker
When: Anytime program; call to schedule a time and date.
What: Step 1– See the colors of nature (make a colorful painting outdoors) Step 2– Hear the sounds of nature (Search for sounds of nature) Step 3– Share your outdoor art (Make “Leave no Trace” picture)
Where: Angel Mounds State Historic Site, 8215 Pollack Avenue Evansville, IN 47715
Cost: $5 per Girl Scout
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling
(812) 853 -3956
More programs your girls can do anytime!
- Strong Girls Healthy Meeting Patch
- Wilderness Series Curriculum
- Play in the Park: The Girl Scout Ranger Program
- Get Making with Get Moving: Junior Activity Guide
- Ban Bossy Facilitator Guide
- Ban Bossy Facilitator Guide with Script
- Free Being Me Program Curriculum
- My Promise, My Faith Curriculum
- My Promise, My Faith Younger Girl Booklet
- My Promise, My Faith Older Girl Booklet
- Events Made Easy Curriculum
- Nursing Home Activity Ideas for Girl Scouts