Program Online Request: For troop leaders who would like to request a specific program for the GSSI Program Guide.
On Your Own
Sometimes schedules don’t work out – never fear! There are plenty of resources for you and your troop to access on your own!
GSSI’s Fall Program Guides are now available for viewing and print!
Check out some of the NEW events, upcoming ceremonies, and more for the 2019-2020 year!
Community Partner Online Request: Submit this request if your business would like to partner with GSSI for Girl Scout program offerings and other opportunities.
Anytime Programs 2019
Keeping Up with Dance Studio
Program Title: Girl Scout Dance & Fitness Badge Workshops
Age Level: K-12
What: Each class is one-hour long including a 10-minute break. Each class will focus on dance while meeting the specific requirements for some badges: Brownie Dancer, Junior Staying Fit, and Cadette Good Sportsmanship. Max amount 15 girls.
When: Anytime program; call to schedule a time and date!
Where: 4944 State Route 261 Newburgh, IN 47630
Cost: $10 per girl; add $5 per girl, if including cost of badge.
Contact: Shemeka Ware, owner: email@example.com,
Program Title: Art in the Outdoors - Outdoor Art Maker
When: Anytime program; call to schedule a time and date.
What: Step 1– See the colors of nature (make a colorful painting outdoors) Step 2– Hear the sounds of nature (Search for sounds of nature) Step 3– Share your outdoor art (Make “Leave no Trace” picture)
Where: Angel Mounds State Historic Site, 8215 Pollack Avenue Evansville, IN 47715
Cost: $5 per Girl Scout
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling
(812) 853 -3956
More programs your girls can do anytime!
- Strong Girls Healthy Meeting Patch
- Wilderness Series Curriculum
- Play in the Park: The Girl Scout Ranger Program
- Get Making with Get Moving: Junior Activity Guide
- Ban Bossy Facilitator Guide
- Ban Bossy Facilitator Guide with Script
- Free Being Me Program Curriculum
- My Promise, My Faith Curriculum
- My Promise, My Faith Younger Girl Booklet
- My Promise, My Faith Older Girl Booklet
- Events Made Easy Curriculum
- Nursing Home Activity Ideas for Girl Scouts