1. Animate your Own Artwork: Make a flipbook. Take a pad of paper or find an old paperback book with margins you can draw in. Then draw something in the exact same spot on each page, moving it slightly each time. (So a ball might move up a tiny bit each page and then move down the same way.) Flip through your pages quickly and the ball bounces up and down!
2. Dig into Video Games Development: Use a free downloadable program like https://scratch.mit.edu/ to create an interactive story or game using the characters they provide.
3. Try the science of amusement park rides: Catapult some stuff! Make a catapult out of household items, like a ruler or yardstick for a lever and a thread spool or banana for fulcrum! Then have a marshmallow or Ping-Pong-ball launching contest! Check out this target sheet at https://images.app.goo.gl/KdkPHXR4ivH9d3CM9
4. Create Your Own Special Effects: Play makeup artist: Check out Youtube to learn a new makeup technique and try some of your new techniques on a family member!
5. Experiment with Sound Waves: Make a ringtone for yourself or a family member. Play around with GarageBand or any similar computer program that lets you layer various instrument riffs together.