Girl Scouts of Southwest Indiana is seeking a camp director for two (2) camp weekends and two (2) week long camp experiences in Cannelton, IN, during the 2017 summer camp season. Responsibilities include management of camp budget; recruitment of staff and camp volunteers; organization of planning meetings until camp starts; purchase of camp supplies; scheduling, organizing, and implementing weekend programs/activities/training; and additional duties for camp, as needed.
- Age 21 or older
- Extensive outdoor camping experience
- At least two years of directing or managing employees and/or volunteers
- Must be present at camp during all sessions
- Must have strong administrative skills (Win/Word/Excel)
- Organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Physically able to climb large hills and hike long distances
- Ability to work in a cooperative manner with various personalities
- Up to $2,500, plus mileage reimbursement
Please send resume firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.