Girl Scouts of Southwest Indiana, Inc. | For Adults | Adult Learning
Table of Volunteer Positions and Course Requirements
Table of Activities and Course Requirements
Course Descriptions and Links
How to Register for Courses
- If a course has a fee, payment must be received with registration.
- Confirmation will be sent via email.
- If a course is cancelled, you will be notified by email.
- If a course is full, you will be placed on a waiting list and notified of the status via email.
- Please do not bring children to training with you. Sitter service is not available.
- For courses with online modules access information will be emailed to you when your registration is received.
- Note: Cancellations must be received by the deadline for a 75% refund. Cancellation requests received after the deadline will not receive refunds.
Learning opportunities are a service provided by Girl Scouts of Southwest Indiana.When a fee accompanies a course, it covers consumable supplies and/or special materials such as certifications issued and required by other organizations).
Courses by Request
Certain classes can be scheduled if enough interest is expressed by volunteers. Click here to be added to the list of those interested in On the Go, Basic Outdoor Skills, FA/CPR, and Journey into GSLE.
For additional assistance
Contact Margaret Dennis, email@example.com, or (812) 421-4970, x312.